[R129 SL] Soft top slows down

asim razvi asimrazvi at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 12:02:43 EDT 2009

First of all, to the Flying Dutchman you are a class act and at least you have the car, my wife accuses me of  having a midlife crisis because I have the SL, a bmw convertible and now another bmw.  I let her have her way everywhere else so I tell her firmly to leave me alone she couldnt possibly understand.  Now to my issue, suddenly my whole top seems to be moving too slowly and all the locks take forever to release and when the rear two ones release the backwndow portion it comes up but then the two on the windshield top wont release plus the top moves really slowly like its not feeling well.  Any ideas?

asim
1994 SL320