[R129 SL] Overheating

asim razvi asimrazvi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 15:33:17 EDT 2009

Thanks for the responses, I tried everything so far, today got caught in traffic and it didnt really waver too much but I had the a/c off and it moved from 85 to about 90 in 15 minutes. If I put the heater on full its fine, but not so much fun to do that on hot days. I am concerned because the temps fluctuate more on this car than any other I have had, usually between 80-85 normal driving, around 90 hill driving or higher. Thanks to the posters and in answer to the question about starting, its always started just fine, never a problem unless battery is dead.

Asim Razvi
714 280 5771
http://www.businessintelligenceagility.com/