[R129 SL] Tire question

Markus Meyer markusfmeyer at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 14:32:43 EST 2008

I've been told you can do one of two things if the car sits a lot:

1) jack it up so the wheels are off the ground
2) pump the tires up to like 50psi (can't remember exact number right now) but I think the owner's manual lists this during "extended storage" conditions or something of the like.

Or, like you said, drive it more! :)

Markus Meyer
484-919-9762
www.meyerprobateproperties.com