[R129 SL] Tire question

Mark DeLuca markdeluca at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 14:28:06 EST 2008

Markus -

That hadn't occurred to me. The car is often idle, it has ~ 34,000 miles and
is almost 8 years old. I've heard of flat spotting, but didn't think that it
was a real phenomenon. Come to think of it I am on my 2nd set of back tires
and the problem occurred with both. You may have hit on it! I guess nothing
can be done about it beyond driving the car more often?