[R129 SL] Workshop manual for 2000 SL320 V6

Jonathan Hodgman blueridgemb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 12:59:06 EST 2008

Pete and Chris,

Chris, I have the factory DVD's for your R129. A fairly decent manual
given what MB has churned out in the past!
Pete, the manual I have will cover your chassis etc, but not your
engine.. The M112 did not come in the SL state side that I remember
(but could be wrong..I've only seen M104 320SL's). However we could
either get you into a copy of the WIS or the R129 and W140 service
DVD's. Either one of those combinations will get you a World of
information.

Best Regards

Jonathan

--