[R129 SL] 1993 600SL

coyote2112 at ctc.net coyote2112 at ctc.net
Thu May 31 10:23:32 EDT 2007

I'm selling my '93 SL after several wonderful years of wedded
bliss... my affair with a 1965 AC Shelby Cobra replica has
reached a level of commitment I simply can't continue to ignore.

I haven't had much luck in the past with advertising online,
and the car shows she regularly attends are much more American-
muscle oriented. I figured with a car like this I need to
target the specific market, but the two dealerships in the area
won't even consider consignment sales anymore. Any suggestions
or good experiences you can point me to? Better yet, anyone
here interested?

1993 600SL V12 roadster, stunningly gorgeous with a brilliant
smoke grey exterior & grey interior. 74,500 miles. $20K

Thanks,
Larry Smith
China Grove, NC