[R129 SL] Newly acquired 1992 500SL

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Wed May 30 13:56:59 EDT 2007

Richard,

Check the oil from the automatic gear box , always with running motor. Don't
overfill,replace the motor and cardan oil, replace the sparkplugs
but i should not shampoo the engine, and for sure not with high pressure.
There is a risk you damaged the oil gaskets from the main axe, by the
flywheel. I had this issue once with my 420 S.
Leave the engine as dry as possible.

Jan Flying dutchmen.