[R129 SL] 1993 600SL

Paul Samarin pauls at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 31 10:33:15 EDT 2007

You might want to also post this to Stu Ritter's MercedesList:
-----
http://www.mercedeslist.com/mailman/listinfo/mercedes
mercedes-request at mercedeslist.com

mercedes-owner at mercedeslist.com
-----
You might also try "oursl.com":

http://oursl.com/

You might also try craigslist.com

Sounds like a good opportunity for someone looking for a relatively low
mileage V12.

Paul
90 500 SL