[R129 SL] (no subject)

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Thu May 17 13:19:09 EDT 2007

Gordon.

You don't want to now how many sensors there are on a 500 engine.

I can give you a internetadres in Germany where you can find these.
But better you can try to get the DVD with the complete electrical drawings.
The last I send to the states, so there is someone who can send it to New
Zealand.

I believe that the ignition is the reason.
Proberly the ditribution caps and rotors.
When you go to the http://www.pairlist.net/pipermail/r129list/ you can
download all the postings from the last years.
I know for sure that there are postings with the same complaints, and i
thougt there were the solutions with the distributercaps.

Jan Flying Dutchmen 500 SL.