[R129 SL] (no subject)

gregorio at weststargroup.net gregorio at weststargroup.net
Mon May 14 20:28:49 EDT 2007

Hey! I had this same problem with a 1991 with 95K miles on it! I had to end up taking it to the dealer - it took them forever to find the problem, but once they did, it worked great. I have since sold that car and bought another (with lower mileage -a 1991 with only 45K miles).

I will check my repair records for you and get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Greg in West Hills, California.