[R129 SL] [Fwd: TOP PROBLEM]

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Sat Jun 23 20:34:56 EDT 2007

Guy's.

I don't understand why you don't read the topics what is send and answers in
the past and is stored on the homepage.
You can download all the topics and you can read the questions and the
answers for your problems.

The soft top is controlled on every move by micro switches. First the start
position and second the end position.
So after one cycle there is a switch on the end that tells the controller
box it is finished.
If that switch is not reached, the next cycle is stopped.
When you make the last part by hand and the rest of the cycles then
automatically follows, the switch is not defect but mechanically not just
fixed or disorientated.
Correct the position , sometimes with a washer underneath the switch, will
fix the problem.

Most of the time the control box has no fault and is very expensive to
change with no result.
Check the micro switches first.

Greetings

Jan Flying Dutchmen.