[R129 SL] R129LIST Digest, Vol 31, Issue 7

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Wed Jul 18 17:31:01 EDT 2007

Dave.
You are the first who react on my gearbox story, and tell the same story
as my mechanic friend, who workes at the mercedes dealer.
So i will change the filter , perhaps the dealer never done this and i
drove 40 000 km with it. When it never has changed in 250000 km it can
be clogged.
I had a 127 model with 320 000 km an a perfect gearbox. And i drove
myself 450000 km with a 119 model hand shifted without problems.

thanks
Jan.