[R129 SL] Brake parts ordered, etc.

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Fri Aug 31 17:57:09 EDT 2007

Rick, you did order original MB parts?

I had mine changed by my mechanic 3 years ago, during a maintenance ,
and had a lot of trouble afterwards.
At last I decided to buy all new original and do it myself. 2 ours of
labor.

THE DIFFERENCE WAS AMAZING !!! ENCREDUBLE.

After that no problems with loose pens or drifting brake pads or worse
braking .
The cars brakes like new, so never buy not original MB brake spare parts
!!!!!!

Jan.