[R129 SL] Brake parts ordered, etc.

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 14:40:52 EDT 2007

Hello George,
Thank you for the kind welcome note.
My son and I restored a '66 Mustang for his first
drivable car. He was 15 years old and almost as
excited as me! He had rebuilt a $250, dead '79 MGB
and sold it for the start-up capitol for the Mustang.
I was his underwriter for the Mustang restoration and
when he sold it, he repaid me.
The bottom line was of course, not the cars or the
money. It was the hours spent with my son laboring
side by side.

Again, thanks.

rick