[R129 SL] Brake parts ordered, etc.

George Jenner gjenner at nc.rr.com
Thu Aug 30 09:08:42 EDT 2007

Hi Rick, welcome to the group. I applaud your initiative in doing the
brakes and also the resto. on the MGB. I have had a few other "toys"
growing up. My first was a 1960 Austin Healy 3000 followed by a 1962
Corvette 340 hp 327. Assorted 1965 Corvette coupes and a 1966 Corvette
coupe that I did extensive fiberglass and paint work on and made into a
concourse car that placed consistently high in the Florida area. Not to be
left out my wife bought a wreck of a 1965 mustang conv't. which I replaced
floors and quarter panels on more than once including paint. If I could
bring any of them back it would be the first two on the list. I never again
experienced the feeling that I got driving home in that 62 corvette.

Happy Motoring

George Jenner - 1996 SL500