[R129 SL] Brake parts ordered, etc.

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 21:31:41 EDT 2007

Hello Folks,
Today I ordered new brake rotors, pads and wear
sensors for my '98 SL500. Based upon advice from a
list-member, I plan to change the brakes on my car as
soon as the parts arrive. The local M-B dealer wants
$440 labor plus full M-B retail for all the parts. I
chose to spend some quality time in the garage
instead.
Off topic question and comments but; Do you folks
have other hobby cars? I am restoring a '70 MGB
Tourer and save sunny weekend days for a '79 Ferrari
308GTB. I work as a physicist here in Houston. I'm
also an amateur radio operator, although presently
inactive. Thought it only fair to introduce myself.

Regards,

Rick