[R129 SL] automatic gearbox update

on a need to know basis moon.cusser at verizon.net
Wed Aug 8 05:41:52 EDT 2007

It should last...it better last. I have put it to the floor a few times.
Then I think to myself..."That was stupid". But it doesn't leak a drop.
My 1992 sl had just turned 100,000. So I would think milage contributes
to the problem.

I just kept the fluid level up till it was repaired in a day or two and
reduced my driving distances.