[R129 SL] 1993 600SL

Markus Meyer markusfmeyer at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 06:41:12 EDT 2005

Contact Satish @ Motorwerks, he can give you some suggestions.  Phone number
is 248-668-6793.  Check them out at:

http://www.motorwerksgroup.com/

Markus

From: "lsmith" <coyote2112 at ctc.net>
To: <r129list at mbcoupes.com>
Subject: [R129 SL] 1993 600SL
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 23:56:44 -0400

A fairy-tale-wish-come-true is allowing a lot of free track time for me to
play in my future.  I know the 600SL was never intended for such, but c'mon.
who can blame me with this car?!?!?  My 1st Gear Start Module just arrived,
and I've found instructions & a wiring diagram to install an ASR defeat
switch.  Has anyone here done a 600SL exhaust note modification you're
particularly happy with?  Were there any manual transmissions mated to the
V12s?  Any performance chips (I priced Power Chips @ $1K EACH!),
superchargers, etc you recommend for power upgrades?

Larry Smith

1987 560SEL

1993 600SL