[R129 SL] 1993 600SL

lsmith coyote2112 at ctc.net
Tue May 17 23:56:44 EDT 2005

A fairy-tale-wish-come-true is allowing a lot of free track time for me to
play in my future.  I know the 600SL was never intended for such, but c'mon.
who can blame me with this car?!?!?  My 1st Gear Start Module just arrived,
and I've found instructions & a wiring diagram to install an ASR defeat
switch.  Has anyone here done a 600SL exhaust note modification you're
particularly happy with?  Were there any manual transmissions mated to the
V12s?  Any performance chips (I priced Power Chips @ $1K EACH!),
superchargers, etc you recommend for power upgrades?

Larry Smith

1987 560SEL

1993 600SL