[R129 SL] SL500 telephone

Victor R. Lopez vrlopez254 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 14:14:48 EST 2005

What oil tubes is everyone talking about? Can someone shed more light on the subject?
Thanks

Victor

1997 sl 500 Sport, triple black. California coastal cruiser
1993 348 Ferrari TS Money pit
1993 Jeep Wrangler Teeth rattler
1983 El Camino

Michael Winiker <Michael.WINIKER at raymondjames.ca> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Great question.  I don't think I receive all the e-mails, but I, too, would be very interested in the answer to this one....

Michael Winiker

michael.winiker at raymondjames.ca

'97 SL500

'98 E320 4-matic