[R129 SL] R129LIST Digest, Vol 8, Issue 16 air inlet filter for passenger compartment/ airconditioner.

Jan Kuylaars jan at rian-bv.nl
Thu Jun 30 11:06:14 EDT 2005

Ok George, no mine hood works the same as yours, but for me it is some
time's difficult to get the Wright words and sentences in English. We
have learned school English and now we must do it for technical words
with the words we pick up in mail, discovery channel and so on. And the
hood is fixed with the stop pin when you will let it down, so don't be
afraid that the wind will damaged the hood. But you never know.

What I mend was the plastic cover over the air filter. IT is in the
motor area in the middle of the car , just under the wiper arm.

Now the Californian weather is stopped, and we got a lot of lightning
and storm.
So if the weather will become like the states , We can wait on the
twisters, but in my lifetime we had only two small ones, so we don't
worry.