[R129 SL] Stereo of Choice?

rett rett.bryson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 15:56:22 EDT 2005

In my '91, I put a Blaupunkt Seattle, Eclipse Amp, with Blaupunt
components in the front, Blaupunkt 6x9's in the rear.  The crossovers
and amp take up a lot of space in the compartments.  Bass is still not
great.  My amp is only 4x50 though.  If I were to do it again, I would
go with a bigger amp, especially since this is a convertible.
-Rett