[R129 SL] Technical CD rom for R129 - reardefroster hardtop.

George Simpson george.simpson.r129 at tiscali.fr
Thu Jan 27 07:23:51 EST 2005

Sorry Group - I though I was replying directly to Jan as Mozilla
Thunderbird does not show much detail in the way of headers unless asked.

If the List Administrator reads this e-mail, would he please change the
e-mail address showing against my name to:

george.simpson at tiscali.fr

I changed my address with the Forum and mail is being sent through the
correct address but the address showing below on Group mailings is the
old Worldonline address which is now abandoned and full of spam!!

Many thanks and again, abject grovel, grovel ......

George