[R129 SL] Technical CD rom for R129 - reardefroster hardtop.

George Simpson george.simpson.r129 at tiscali.fr
Thu Jan 27 07:05:38 EST 2005

Jan - yes, I got it after a long fight. However, it was not as good as I
hoped it might be. There is certain useful sections and information so
it is worth having. I sent my copy of the CD-ROM to an American friend
in France and if you give me a mailing address, I will ask him to send
it directly to you. When you have made a copy, you can then send it back
to me. You must open the files using the Acrobat reader that is included
with the CD otherwise you get error messages if you use your own Acrobat
Reader. Perhaps Chris has fixed it as he is an IT consultant !!!!

Let me have your address.

Dag (or doie as they say in Z.Fl)

George