[R129 SL] Re: R129LIST Digest, Vol 3, Issue 11

Lowanover at aol.com Lowanover at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 18:35:59 EST 2005

Re: Technical CD rom for R129

Hi All. I picked up a R129  service manual on DVD. Obviously a copy but of a
supposedly original Mercedes  factory DVD.It covers all models of 129, is very
detailed,and covers most  repairs you would ever want to attempt. I actually
bought it from someone who  used to post on this site, but has been absent for
some time now. I also bought  one on eBay awhile back that had some general
maintenance topics covered but  overall lacking. The stuff that was covered was
very well explained with pics  and videos. Email me for further info. Cheers,
Dave