[R129 SL] Idling Problem

r129list@mbcoupes.com r129list@mbcoupes.com
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 09:02:25 EST

--part1_126.3d34fe41.2d96e371_boundary

Just another thing Greg

I been seing some members suggesting Plugs and leads and thats rubbish.I am
an Engineer but not a Motormechanic,as I go by common sense only.

It is as I said in my previous e-mail the Distibutors.If some Moisture get
into them they start trailing the Spark after it warms up and a little Moisture
becomes a cloud of Fog inside the Distributor and shorts out and also creates
a lot of Carbon on the electric bits.

I hope you are successful with my Advice and please let me know what happened

regards
Eddie Fischer

Ps.have a look at my website make Hobby to Business
www.daytona-americanmotors.com

--part1_126.3d34fe41.2d96e371_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Just another thing Greg<BR>
<BR>
I been seing some members suggesting Plugs and leads and thats rubbish.I am=20=
an Engineer but not a Motormechanic,as I go by common sense only.<BR>
<BR>
It is as I said in my previous e-mail the Distibutors.If some Moisture get i=
nto them they start trailing the Spark after it warms up and a little Moistu=
re becomes a cloud of Fog inside the Distributor and shorts out and also cre=
ates a lot of Carbon on the electric bits.<BR>
<BR>
I hope you are successful with my Advice and please let me know what happene=
d<BR>
<BR>
regards<BR>
Eddie Fischer<BR>
<BR>
Ps.have a look at my website make Hobby to Business&nbsp; <A HREF=3D"www.day=
tona-americanmotors.com">www.daytona-americanmotors.com</A><BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_126.3d34fe41.2d96e371_boundary--