[R129 SL] Idling Problem

r129list@mbcoupes.com r129list@mbcoupes.com
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 00:48:56 EST

--part1_12f.3dd1b619.2d966fc8_boundary

Hi Greg

trhats sounds very familiar as I had the same and fixed it myself due to the
good advice I have got from the members of the Mercedes Benz Club.

I opened both Distributor Caps clean all the Bits with a very ffine
sandpaper,cleaned and removed Carbon from Rotorarms.Sprayed all woth a WD40 which is a
fine oily Spray which removes Moisture and keeps the bits dampfree and Bingo
it worked.

Try it,youw will find it works

regards
ed

--part1_12f.3dd1b619.2d966fc8_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi Greg<BR>
<BR>
trhats sounds very familiar as I had the same and fixed it myself due to the=
 good advice I have got from the members of the Mercedes Benz Club.<BR>
<BR>
I opened both Distributor Caps clean all the Bits with a very ffine sandpape=
r,cleaned and removed Carbon from Rotorarms.Sprayed all woth a WD40 which is=
 a fine oily Spray which removes Moisture and keeps the bits dampfree and Bi=
ngo it worked.<BR>
<BR>
Try it,youw will find it works<BR>
<BR>
regards<BR>
ed</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12f.3dd1b619.2d966fc8_boundary--