[R129 SL] Non SL but an oil (Mobil 1) related question

Tom Reynolds r129list@mbcoupes.com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:45:39 -0700

--=======18B513B5=======

I've been searching for an understandable (to me) oil viscosity/ambient
temperature chart.  I've been to the Mobil 1 site and punched in my "list"
of cars, only one shows up, and I'm not exactly thrilled with the
recommendation the site gives me for it.
So, if any kind soul out there wants to de-mystify what Mobil 1 oils I
should use in the following (short) list of cars, please feel free to do so
and accept my undying gratitude and thanks.

1988 Mercedes-Benz 300E 3.0 liter SOHC
1990 Acura Integra GS hatchback 1.8 liter DOHC
1978 Ferrari 308gt4 3.0 liter quad cam

The cars live in Hereford, Arizona where in the summer it gets down to
around 60F for a low and can get up to 100F for highs.  In the winter,
temps fall to around freezing or perhaps a bit below occasionally, and the
highs are around 50F.

Thanks very much again,
Tom Reynolds
Hereford, AZ