[R129 SL] SL with Bose System

Rusty Cullens r129list@mbcoupes.com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 10:46:36 -0400

How about I sell you a new one for $14.00?

Rusty Cullens / The official vendor for www.mbz.org / Please visit our
on line parts catalogs at:
http://BuyMBparts.com
http://BuyEUROparts.com
http://BuyASIANparts.com

-----Original Message-----
From: r129list-admin@mbcoupes.com [mailto:r129list-admin@mbcoupes.com]
On Behalf Of Deneal Schilmeister (Portege)
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 9:13 AM
To: r129list@mbcoupes.com
Subject: [R129 SL] SL with Bose System

Hi everyone!

I'm still getting myself adjusted to driving these cars.  After two
weeks of owning my 1995 SL320, I put my left knee through the plastic
speaker grill in the door.

Has anyone attempted this fix on their own?  Is it relatively easy?

Are there any DIY resources for this car available?  I have a book
called Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Procedures 1982-1991 that was published
by MBNA. This book covers the early 129s, but it only covers rudimentary
items, like how to service the oil and transmission levels.

-- --
Deneal Schilmeister
St. Louis, Missouri   USA