[LargeFormat] lightweight 300mm enlarging/copy/repro lens?

Michael Sullivan largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 19 16:19:29 2004

Dear Jim,

Interesting. I just went to Rodenstock's website
(http://www.rodenstockoptics.de/pg3.html) and at the bottom of that
page they claim that their PROCESS LENSES are optimized for 3:1 to 1:3,
so it would seem to fit the bill nicely!

The remaining key question then is: what does your Apo-Ronar 300mm
weigh?

Michael