[LargeFormat] lightweight 300mm enlarging/copy/repro lens?

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 19 16:00:15 2004

Hi Michael:

I don't know enough about the specs of most lenses to give you a useful
answer.  It was used as a process lens so I guess that it's indeed made
for 1:1.  I had missed the 3:1 part of your message, sorry.

Jim