[LargeFormat] fresnel screen orientation

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Thu Nov 6 17:14:07 2003

My Zone VI 4x5 has a plastic fresnel, and the 'smooth' side is
translucent groundglass. the GG side faces the bellows, and the ridges
side gets a clear glass over it. I keep the original GG in a small hard
case in the kit, handy if needed.

john (:>)))