[LargeFormat] fresnel screen orientation

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Nov 6 17:56:18 2003

John,

You made me realize something and I rechecked my Tachihara with the beattie.
It looks like the smooth side of the beattie is frosted and the glass they
gave me to put on top on the outside is clear.  It looks like I've goffus
upus by simply putting the Horseman fresnel under my existing GG:?(

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com