[LargeFormat] Re: [LargeFormat]Plug in coolers (was Summer in the City)

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jul 18 11:54:02 2003

> PLEASE DON'T LEAVE AN ANIMAL IN A CAR,EVEN FOR A "FEW MINUTES", IT CAN
> EASILY BE A DEATH SENTENCE FOR YOUR PET!), so you're not getting much
> benefit for the money you have to spend on those things.  The
> suggestion about a cooler with blue ice type bags is a much better way
> to go, IMHO.
>
> Tori

So I should put my dog in the cooler with blue ice bags?

We have a the larger of these electric coolers and found it to keep pop
and milk very cold, but it says right in the instructions that it was
not designed to be left in the car with the ignition off for any length
of time....and on the last camping trip I proved it.  I left it plugged
into the car over night and by the time we had packed everything and
was ready to take off the car was dead.