[LargeFormat] Re: [LargeFormat]Plug in coolers (was Summer in the City)

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jul 18 12:51:14 2003

I'd agree with the suggestion to use blue ice in a cooler. I did not
think I got good value for my money with that refrigerator.

Verna

--
"Don't be afraid to take big steps.
You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps."