[LargeFormat] Giant Pinhole exhibition web site

Steven Cooke largeformat@f32.net
Wed Apr 30 23:00:33 2003

Dear Guy

 Wish I could have seen that exhibition, looks wonderful.

Really like the sense of time which is captured in long exposures;
especially with pinhole photography where the effects of time and the
breakdown of what is seen as compared to what happened is really
breakdown - as you say with busy populated area recorded as desolate.

 How was the transparency image produced Guy? I found with long
exposures on transparency that reciprocity compensation goes out the
window and the film seems to take care of itself - is this what
you've found?

Hope to see this on tour [if it gets to South America or the UK],
good luck with any new projects.

 Regards Steve Cooke