[LargeFormat] Shutterless Exposure Recommendations

Dale Dickerson largeformat@f32.net
Sat Apr 26 23:18:10 2003

Well, I do the following steps:
1 focus
2 find the correct exposure
3 adjust the f stop
4 put on the firm fitting lens cap (which also slides off easy)
5 pull out the dark slide
6 place dark slide in bag
7 step back take  deep breath check myself (mean while the camera stops
movement from my removing dark slide)
8 start my stop watch then slide off the lens cap
9 once the time is up replace cap
10 return dark slide
I hope this helps.
Dale