[LargeFormat] Real men & women only shoot 11x14

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 27 16:56:00 2003

This had a single rear wheel with two bars coming from that point, sagging
in the middle and then fastened into a harness at each of the hikers
shoulders.  This way it would track behind him on a narrow trail.  I think
some Appalachian Trail hikers use it?

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com
<(:|)
<(:|)Ummm, It might have been something I posted about.  It's called a
<(:|)Sherpa Cart, http://www.sherpacart.com.
<(:|)I bought it and used it once with my old 4x5 but then immediately
<(:|)bought a Dorff 8x10, it wasn't quite wide enough between the
<(:|)two bottom
<(:|)support bars.  I suppose I could have them bent out a tiny bit on each
<(:|)side and they would work great.  It's really an awesome piece of
<(:|)equipment, and VERY stable.  I was thinking about selling it,
<(:|)but still
<(:|)haven't.  If anyone is interested in a SLIGHTLY  used one, you
<(:|)could e-
<(:|)mail me off list.
<(:|)
<(:|)Tori