[LargeFormat] Real men & women only shoot 11x14

Tori Nelson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 27 16:24:01 2003

On Thursday, March 27, 2003, at 11:59  AM, Vincent Dobson wrote:
> It was a triangular type carriage with a large center wheel in the
> rear and
> two arms that came up to fasten to each shoulder with a harness type
> thing.
> The bars curved down behind the bearer (hiker) with cross framing to
> present
> a platform upon which all gear rested.
>
> Perhaps this was a dream or a vision deep from within my inventive
> psychic -
> but an interesting thought or an easy experiment for someone with a
> brazier,
> aluminum tubing and an old bike tire?

Ummm, It might have been something I posted about.  It's called a
Sherpa Cart, http://www.sherpacart.com.
I bought it and used it once with my old 4x5 but then immediately
bought a Dorff 8x10, it wasn't quite wide enough between the two bottom
support bars.  I suppose I could have them bent out a tiny bit on each
side and they would work great.  It's really an awesome piece of
equipment, and VERY stable.  I was thinking about selling it, but still
haven't.  If anyone is interested in a SLIGHTLY  used one, you could e-
mail me off list.

Tori

Tori Nelson
ASMP/San Diego Board Member