[LargeFormat] Real men & women only shoot 11x14

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 27 15:00:30 2003

"Big wheel" -- reminds me either if something I've seen or the results of a
dream after a midnight snack of trail rations ----

It was a triangular type carriage with a large center wheel in the rear and
two arms that came up to fasten to each shoulder with a harness type thing.
The bars curved down behind the bearer (hiker) with cross framing to present
a platform upon which all gear rested.

Perhaps this was a dream or a vision deep from within my inventive psychic -
but an interesting thought or an easy experiment for someone with a brazier,
aluminum tubing and an old bike tire?

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com