[LargeFormat] Jobo 3000 Series Expert Drums

Skip Roessel largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 6 20:03:49 2002

For the 25-speed film I use EI 16, and tend to err on the side of more exposure
and less development.  I'd try EI 16 or 20, and for the expert drum 2005, I use
8ml of A stock, 16ml of B stock into 600ml of water at 68 degrees and then 8.5
minutes for normal and 9.5 for plus one (EI 32).  My water is soft here in NY and
the tank is rolled on a Unicolor motor base at about 25 turns a minute.

Skip Roessel
skiproessel@mindspring.com