[LargeFormat] Jobo 3000 Series Expert Drums

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 3 22:02:14 2002

At 10:49 pm -0800 2/12/02, Frank Filippone wrote:
>I have been using a JOBO CPE2 for about a year and love it.....  but
>yesterday I got lucky at the Ebay Auction house and will be the proud owner
>of a CPA2......  Now I WILL pay attention to all that Expert Tank advice!
>
>BTW, I run only 4x5, 120 and 35mm and will start running some 5x7 for a
>friend....

There should be a CPA2 arriving tomorrow here in damp and cold
England and the Expert drums by the end of the week.

Thanks to everyone who has provided useful advice for use of the
Expert drums. I will start by using he bicycle pump and drilled
rubber bung to remove the tops. From what people have said, it seems
that using any other method can result in the seams failing and I
definitely want to avoid that!