[LargeFormat] Jobo 3000 Series Expert Drums

Stan McQueen largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 6 00:05:45 2002

At 08:11 AM 12/3/2002, Skip Roessel wrote:
>Tell him to try that Hungarian Elke 25 from J&C photo and get you some
>rollo-pyro to run it in... amazing negs!  Like the old Panatomic-X we used to
>be able to get from Eastman.  Virtually grainless in pyro. Velvety skies, no
>film grain... of course I've only taken them up to 20x30 prints so far.

I have a batch of the 4x5 Efke and just received some Rollo Pyro from
Photographer's Formulary that I'm dying to try! I understand that there is
a speed reduction when using the pyro. I've been told to rate Tri-X at 200
instead of 320, for example. Do you have suggested speed ratings and
development times for the Efke?

Thanks,
Stan

Photography by Stan McQueen