[LargeFormat] Large Format in Rome, Italy

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Mon Mar 4 10:18:50 2002

I plan on using readyloads while in UK. I'll have the polaroid filmback
with me anyway, and I don't want to spend evenings in a changing bag.
The filmholder will go checked; camera, lenses and film will go carry
on.

john (:>)