[LargeFormat] Large Format in Rome, Italy

Tom Prack largeformat@f32.net
Mon Mar 4 06:16:01 2002

You're right Clive, take some pictures in largeformat. I myself
have been in Rome with medium and largeformat and nothing
happens. This wasn't luck, but if you stay there and speak with the
people a mix of italian and english and german, they are all so
friendly and nice.
If you have the time take the tube, in the evening, to ostia, in
about 25 minutes you are there outside by the sea. Perhaps
you will see a great clipper an the sunrise.
The problem is the transport, but I think you take the bag inside
the plane and make a handcontroll. Take only this things with
you, which fit in the bag you take with you in the plane, make
some good shots and when you coming back I want to see some
of these in f32.
Wish you a good trip and best wishes
Tom

--