[LargeFormat] Graflex Book - Speed and Crown

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Feb 24 10:19:00 2002

thanks Clive.  I actually have a mini with the proper graflok back and a set
of Graphic Graflexes, I'm missing a 6th edtion but I have one signed by
Morgan and Lester made out to Torkel Korling, the author of the early
children's portraiture chapter and inventor of the auto diaphragm lens used
on the Super D.  Is it true the only difference between printings of say
your 8th editions is the advertising in the back?

Now those instructions books might come in handy.... and wouldn't cost an
arm and a leg to mail either...

Morgan and Morgan is still around,  they still publish the Lab Book. The
original Morgan and Lester have gone to the big darkroom in the sky.  It
might be worth a phone call to find out if any of the original photographs
still exist and what act of Congress it would take to wrench them away.