[LargeFormat] On Location

philip Lambert largeformat@f32.net
Thu Feb 21 08:47:04 2002

My 47mm f5.6 Angulon is a bit tricky to focus so I use a large black
focussing cloth, have fitted a Boss bright screen and take the picture at
f11 or f16, which covers any slight errors.  The screen does seem dim in the
corners but moving my head to the side helps.   I have no trouble focussing
a 305mm f9 R Claron (but it's unforgiving of errors)  Phil

 It is a well  known fact that the wider the lens, the more difficult it is
to see to