[LargeFormat] Focusing Loupes (was Re: Darkcloth hoods?)

Jim largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 13 19:51:12 2002

A few years ago I personally settled on the Schneider 6x Aspheric loupe. I
have a Boss screen in my Technikardan 45S which, for all intent and
purposes, is grainless. The 6x seems to be perfect (for me) for examining
the image for sharpness.

Jim Brick