[LargeFormat] Jobo Processors (was Polaroid Film)

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Tue Feb 5 23:56:12 2002

Yes, I use the CPE2 as well. I have the left, but must support the
drum with my hands as well, although when the arm comes undone I've
managed to get it back on anyway. The lift arm is not sturdy enough
or well enough attached in my opinion. I like my CPE2, though.

Verna