[LargeFormat] Jobo Processors (was Polaroid Film)

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue Feb 5 19:28:23 2002

At 7:03 am +0800 6/2/02, rstein wrote:
>Dear Brock,
>
>      You have spurred me into action - this afternoon I print a selection of
>pictures of me and send them to Warren. You can have the ones in historical
>costume or the "special" set in fishnet stockings and rubber underwear - you
>choose.

snip
>      I have been contemplating the JOBO systems. The local C.R. Kennedy has
>sent a 1998 pamphlet detailing a lot of their rotary processors as well as
>some of the other equipment they sell. It lists the various CPE's and the
>ATL 1500 to 2500. Good publication and I daresay I'll get a lot out of
>studying it.
>
>      But what I need is actual users experience for these. If there is
>anyone out there in this list who uses one of the CPE's or the ATL for film
>developing and paper work as well, I would appreciate a chance to correspond
>off-list with a series of questions.

Uncle Dick,

We're looking forward to those photos - I can sleep in for an extra
few minutes each morning after they arrive as I have been rushing
down to collect the mail every morning since you promised to send
them :-)

Please feel free to keep the correspondence on the list as I'm sure
that there are others who are also interested. I use the CPE2 for
film developing and find it does the job well, although some people
swear by the version with the "lift" that allows a somewhat faster
change of chemicals.